Board Certified Orthodontist, Craniofacial Orthodontist, Esthetic Injector, Owner
Dr. Ambre Kragor grew up in Seattle, Washington in the Pacific Northwest. It was there she earned her BA at the University of Washington, completing her four years of undergraduate education with honors studying the Comparative History of Ideas. She continued her graduate education with four more years at the University of Washington School of Dentistry to earn her DDS, finishing in the top of her class. She was selected to attend the University of Michigan three year advanced specialty program where she earned her MS in Orthodontics. It was at the University of Michigan where she met her husband Andy, and then moved to the beautiful state of Georgia to start her career and family. Dr. Ambre Kragor emphasizes creating gorgeous smiles while balancing facial profiles and aiding in craniofacial growth and development. She focuses her care not only on the outcomes of treatment, but also on the journey—making every experience with her patients fun, exciting, and memorable. She also enjoys the esthetic component of her job offering both Botox and dermal fillers. Outside of work, she enjoys photography, reading, hiking, and painting. She is faith centered and compassionate about giving back. She adores her patients, and enjoys spending time volunteering in the community to grow her patient family. She loves her husband Andy, son Rhett, and daughter Claire. The have an “pseudo farm” with 1 dog named Kimber, 3 cats named Regina, Doug, and Teresa and two ducks — Shaft and McGruber. Don’t ask about those last two.
- American Board of Orthodontics board certified
- Specializes in aiding in craniofacial growth and development, craniofacial, cleft lip and palate care, and surgical orthodontics.
- Additional training for esthetic injection techniques including hyaluronic acid fillers, and botox.
- Laser therapies to assist orthodontic tooth movement and temporary anchorage devices.
- Proficient with Invisalign and other clear aligner therapies.
- Research Publications:
- Greg J. Huang, Steven B. Bates, Ambre A. Ehlert, Dean P. Whiting, Stephanie S.-H. Chen, Anne-Marie Bollen, Stability of deep-bite correction: A systematic review, Journal of the World Federation of Orthodontists, Volume 1, Issue 3, 2012, Pages e89-e96, ISSN 2212-4438